Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2004, 11:09 PM

Default hey I lost my transport window

My kids came over just after I finished a little session and my daughter wanted to play on the computer and before I got to the closing of the session she had done something...what I know not what. After they left I opened up PT and to do a new session and there was no transport window...in fact there was a weird display of windows and weird sizes. I hope that I gave enough info and look forward to some DUC magic

defretman
Old 01-29-2004, 11:18 PM

Default Re: hey I lost my transport window

This is weird to reply to my own post and with an answer that worked...here it is: I got an idea to open up an older session and move something around...you know, just push the rewind return arrow and then close the session. When it prompted for a save or don't save, I chose save. I then opened up a new session and the program fixed itself...there was the transport window.

defretman
Old 01-29-2004, 11:26 PM

Hit Control + 1. Or, click on Windows/Show Transport.
Should bring it right back up.
Old 02-02-2004, 01:25 AM

Hey thanx nitro

defretman