Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2004, 12:36 PM

Default Audio Restoration/Clean-up

I've used RayGun in the past as an RTAS plug with "ok" results. Now they don't support RTAS under OSx eventhough they said they would after I upgraded to the "Pro" version. Now I requested a new license key to move my software to a new computer and they want to charge me again! They make average software but want to charge whenever they can despite a product that is less usable to Protools users. (btw their Montage/Hyperengine AV has been buggy and never did well on the stability meter. Also it's a weird user interface that is quite vague)

To top it off when I asked to speak to the someone about this greedy license fee policy, they hung up on me. As you can tell I'm not very happy camper about this situation. So....

I'm looking for some suggestions on RTAS restoration tools. This is mostly for vinyl clean up, but also some broadband NR.

Thanks.
Jt
Old 04-01-2004, 02:21 PM

Default Re: Audio Restoration/Clean-up

Waves Restoration Bundle. Amazing.

Sonic NoNoise is great too for broadband stuff.

Have fun.