Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2006, 08:50 AM

Default protools and an extra audio card on the same comp

Hello gentlemen, Does anyone know if it would be possible for me to try this set up

G5 dual 2 ghz processor

I have protools 7.1 with 6 hd accell cards

Can i Install logic on the same computer ans use a focusrite saffire as the audio card at the same time that protools is open?
I dont want to use tdm, its way to buggy, but I have the option to install logic in another g4 or use it on the same computer

The main reason I want to have Logic on th g5 its because i have the apple 30inches display and I love working on that

Please any advice would be greatly appreciated