Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2015, 08:31 AM

Default Bought the wrong upgrade plan

But why did I buy something to avid...????
Working with protools 11 I decided to upgrade... That's the first mistake..
As the offers are impossible to understand, I choosed ; "Mises à niveau Pro Tools et Pro Tools | HD 12 avec offre annuelle de mise à niveau"..
I thought it should include PT12 but no... It seems that I now have plug ins for protools 12 but withour PT12..
It should be easy to do something with a normal provider to change something.. but with avid.. anybody to tell, anybody to write to... ANYTHING...
Is avid a real company??? I hope I will have some news from that forum.. but this is not a real way to work with professionnals;..

If someone from the company read that.. just know that I'm waiting for some help from.... your customers !!!!
Old 11-11-2015, 08:47 AM

Default Re: Bought the wrong upgrade plan

Sounds like you purchased the $99 Pro Tools Annual Support and Plug-in Plan from http://shop.avid.com/ccrz__ProductDe...ku=DYNAPA20003

Info for this states:
Quote:
This support plan option is available to all Pro Tools 11 and higher users and includes:
• 1-year access to the bonus plug-in bundle for Pro Tools
• 1-year of Avid Support, providing expert help whenever you need it
Please note that this option does not include Pro Tools 12 software or an upgrade plan.
If that wasn't what you intended to purchase please use the Contact Us link in the bottom left of http://shop.avid.com to connect with the store team.