Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)

Old 04-26-2009, 12:23 AM

Default Moogerfooger Analogue Delay/Ring Mod Authorization Failure

I have just downloaded Pro Tools 8 for my M-Powered system on MacBook Pro. Now when it starts up Moogerfooger analogue delay & ring mod say that my iloks do not contain the license. I own 2 sets of licenses as i purchased the Producer Factory Plugins & also got them bundled with my LE system. I have two iloks both contain the correct licenses, but authorization still fails at Pro Tools 8 startup. None of the other plugins from the Producer Factory are affected, e.g. Meequalizer works fine.

I have tried deleting the plugins and reinstalling them, this did not fix it.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:45 PM

Default Re: Moogerfooger Analogue Delay/Ring Mod Authorization Failure

Same problem here with Pro Tools LE 8. Both the Analog Delay and the Ring Modulator assets are on my iLok, but the authorization error persists.

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?
Old 05-14-2009, 03:30 PM
Avid

Old 03-07-2015, 05:50 AM

Default Re: Moogerfooger Analogue Delay/Ring Mod Authorization Failure - PT11 installer

I had the same issue in protools 9 and downloaded a patch. Now in Protools 11.3 I can't install Moogerfoor AD and RM from the 11.1 installer. I get the following message despite having valid licences on my ilok. -

You don't have and licences in your account, or none of the licenses have activations available.

You do not have any pending deliveries for the license(s) you need to authorise the software.

You may need to visit the Avid website to get a license deposited in your account.

Protools 10.3.8, Digi 003 Rack, MBP 15 Late 2011 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 8GB RAM OS 10.7.5. Glyph GT050Q 1.5TB FireWire 800, Alesis M1 Active Mk 2, Focusrite ISA one, Waves Gold, iZotope Ozone 5, Stutter Edit, Alloy 2, NI Komplete 8 Ultimate, Reason 6.5, Ableton 9, Push, Oxygen 8. Etc...
Old 05-09-2015, 07:33 AM

Same Here
No authorisation of Moogerfooger Ring Modulator & AD ??
where is the link for the correct AAX version?