Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2012, 08:14 AM

Default Combining Avid Accounts - Can it be done?

I'm new here, so go easy on me. :)
I ran a search of the forum and did not find any threads pertaining to this topic.

Like an idiot, I ended up creating TWO avid.com accounts on two different occasions. I created one when I went through the Pro Tools certification program (with my .edu address from my learning institution) and then, when I installed Pro Tools on my own system awhile later, I absent-mindedly created a new account with my Gmail address. So one account contains all my training info, and another contains my product info.

Have any of you had any success combining Avid accounts? Should I call customer service and see what they can do for me?
Old 04-03-2012, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Combining Avid Accounts - Can it be done?

Shot in the dark as I have never done this, but if you go to the Buy7Sell section and look at the top 2 threads, one is for transfer of ownership. I can't imagine why you could not fill that form and transfer stuff from one account to the other, leaving an empty account behind.

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave