Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2002, 11:58 AM

Default Control 24 Contrast

Sorry to be reposting this, but I'm starting to wonder if I have a problem with my control24. My problem is that I can hardly read the scrible strip from my mix position, (I can read it just fine standing up on top of the console and slightly leaning forward) so, the first thing that I did was look up contrast on the manual and I found it at page 143. I followed the instructions, but couldn't find the Pref Pages so I downloaded the pdf, Control 24 guide, same thing on page 155 which represents page 143 of the hard copy manual states the same. So I call digi and I'm told that the manual shouldn't have this in there and that it's a misprint, and that the C24 doesn't have this function. Well, I really don't know what to do with this answer. Is there anybody else with this issue, do I have a faulty desk, if not is digi planning to do something about this???
Excuse the venting, this is really holding up the install of a control room.

Any feedback is helpful thanks.
MMJ