Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)

Old 07-14-2010, 11:37 AM

Default Recording multiple sessions with same pre-amp settings on project mix i/o

I'm using a m-audio project mix i/o interface with pro tools 7.4. When I record multiple songs/sessions for a project, say I'm doing a 4 song demo, I was wondering if there was a way to import the pre-amp settings from previous sessions so that I don't have to do mic level checks for each song. I leave the gain nobs on the project mix alone but it seems that each song I have to re adjust a little bit. Thanks
Old 07-14-2010, 12:16 PM

Default Re: Recording multiple sessions with same pre-amp settings on project mix i/o

This might not help now, but going forward,you might be able to save a session template with all the tracks, plug-ins, settings etc, and then bring that up for the next project..