Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2017, 04:55 PM

Default The Groove3 Digital Print Library

https://www.groove3.com/preview-books

"Books have have been a source of information for thousands of years. Groove3 is pleased to present our Digital Print Library, a new spin on electronic books! We love providing useful knowledge to our users, conveniently and at a great value, so we’re eager to share our DPL platform and plans for delivering books online to our All-Access Pass users.

Key Features
Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience
Auto-resume across devices.
Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference.
Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too.
Included with the All-Access Pass
New books to be added regularly, just like we do with our video library."
Pro Tools Studio 2024.3 * SSL UC-1 * Digidesign Command 8 * TECH 21 SansAmp 2.0 * Xvive U3 2.4Ghz Wireless Microphone * Shure SM57 & Rode NT2-A * Fender 30 & Champ 12 valve amps * M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 * PreSonus Speakers & Monitor Station V2 * Lenovo W520 laptop Type 427637U (32 GB RAM) with extra-Ports Dock + SSDs: 2 @ Samsung T5 + 1 @ Samsung T7 * 3 Screens: 15.6” Laptop + 24” BENQ GL2450-B + Samsung 27” CT550 curved Monitor * best Wife!
Old 10-29-2017, 05:24 AM

Default Re: The Groove3 Digital Print Library

I got the email about this along with a teaser about getting back subscribing with them (I was a couple of years back & have some Groove Cash with them). I wonder if these books will be like their videos - stuff they put together themselves or other publisher's work as well?

My only heartburn with Groove 3 is having to be online when using their product. Maybe if they allowed a download that was time-limited according to whatever plan you have with them- I'd like that. Something akin to the TLC coverage with an iLok.

Now if they would only get Eli Krantzberg a happier personality I like the videos he has done but listening to him puts me to sleep quicker than a warm glass of milk

QAPLA!