Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2012, 04:00 PM

Default Bounce Error

I recorded some sessions in Pro Tools MP 8 using a notebook with Windows 7 and M-Audio Fast Track.

I recently bought a Mac Book Pro in which I can open and edit the sessions recorded with Windows 7 however, while doing the Bounce , an error occurs.

Error message:

Could not complete the Bounce to Disk command because Assertion in "/Volumes/Development/vb_snow_leopard/AlturaPorts/DFW/Macbuild/../Views/UPopupDisplay.cpp",line 329

Have followed the guidelines in the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj2fJHOz8GA and http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=311933 but I do not find the files / directories specified for deletion. I deleted the Database and a playlist file related to Digidesign but this not solve the problem.

When I create a new session on the Mac and do the bounce, the error does not occur.

Somebody could help me?

Thanks a Lot.

System Details:

Pro Tools M-Powered Essential 8 Version 8.0.3
Mac Book Pro 4 Gb 2.4 GHz Intel Core 5
Versao OS X 10.7.2
M-Audio Fast Track