Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 04-06-2018, 11:06 AM

Default Re: Focusrite Plugin Collective

got this last year it's been a fun tool
Old 04-06-2018, 01:02 PM

For those who got it last year, entering the new code will add more activations.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:44 AM

Plug-in Collective X D16
03 May 2018

Free D16 effect and 50% discount
We have unveiled a new offer for our Plug-in Collective community from 3 May to 5 July. The availability of free D16 effect Sigmund (normally costs €69) coincides with a 50% discount off D16’s current product palette. Registered Focusrite hardware customers can access the free effect and discount from their Focusrite accounts.

Sigmund is a multi-tap delay type effect with four identical and independent delay lines, which can be connected together in a few different manners (work in a few different configurations). With Sigmund, each of the delay lines has a complementary Multi-mode Filter, Overdrive Module and Amplitude Modulator built in, independent from the feedback loop.

Sigmund has two general-purpose Modulators which can be used to auto-modulate some of the delay lines' internal parameters. A Modulator can operate in LFO, Envelope and Peak Follower modes. Despite the facts presented in this brief description, you get much, much more, all adding up to an immensely powerful architecture, the potential of which can be explored nearly endlessly and often with hardly predictable outcomes.

Plug-in Collective is the community between you, Focusrite and the most innovative software brands. Keeping up to date with the tidal wave of releases is vital if you want to find great plug-ins – and Plug-in Collective will do it for you, enabling you to download free software and benefit from generous discounts.

All you have to do is register Focusrite gear, and one offer will be featured in your Focusrite account every couple of months. Nobody else works with software manufacturers like us, giving customers new inspirational tools for their next production.

The D16 team is small, and made up of coders and musical types. D16 programmer and co-founder Przemek Gocyła says their purpose is simple. “All we want is to deliver the finest instruments and effects, to help music makers take the sound quality and creativity to the next level. Our mission statement is ‘beyond perfection’, because we always focus on what can be improved.”

For full details, visit focusrite.com/plugin-collective
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d16sigmund-news-header.jpg (44.4 KB, 0 views)

https://www.waves.com/r/djgsi6
Old 07-12-2018, 12:15 PM

Plug-in Collective X Eventide
06 Jul 2018
We have unveiled a new offer for our Plug-in Collective community from 5 July to 6 September. The availability of free Eventide plug-in EQuivocate (normally costs $99) coincides with a 50% discount off Eventide’s Elevate Mastering Bundle. Registered Focusrite hardware customers can access the free plug-in and discount from their Focusrite accounts.

Perfect for mixing and mastering, EQuivocate's auditory filters and match EQ functionality make it incredibly powerful, simple to use, and natural sounding. EQuivocate uses filters which are modelled on the human ear. Each of the 26 critical bands tickles a different part of your inner ear, making any combination of settings sound as natural as possible. Combining this with a linear-phase filter shape that reduces pre-echo makes EQuivocate an EQ with a difference you can hear.

Elevate Mastering includes Elevate, EQuivocate, the Punctuate adaptive transient enhancer and the Saturate spectral clipper. The unique Elevate multi-band limiter, human-ear EQ and powerful audio maximiser will increase the loudness of your mix while maintaining or improving its dynamic perception. It uses intelligent, adaptive technology that responds in real time to your music; creating not only the loudest, but the best sounding master.

Plug-in Collective is the community between you, Focusrite and the most innovative software brands. Keeping up to date with the tidal wave of releases is vital if you want to find great plug-ins – and Plug-in Collective will do it for you, enabling you to download free software and benefit from generous discounts.

All you have to do is register Focusrite gear, and one offer will be featured in your Focusrite account every couple of months. Nobody else works with software manufacturers like us, giving customers new inspirational tools for their next production.

Since 1971, Eventide has remained at the forefront of recording technology. In 1975 they revolutionised the audio industry by creating the world’s first commercially available digital audio effects unit, the H910 Harmonizer. Since then, their legendary studio processors, stompboxes and plug-ins have been heard on countless hit records.

For full details, visit focusrite.com/plugin-collective
Attached Images
File Type: jpg equivocate-news-header_1.jpg (37.3 KB, 0 views)

Old 09-14-2018, 08:19 AM

THIS MONTH'S PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE OFFER

POSITIVE GRID
FREE Bias Amp 2 LE with $20 discount upgrade offer to Bias Amp 2 from 6th September to 1st November

BIAS Amp 2 LE gives you a taste of the fully fledged BIAS Amp 2 Elite, Positive Grid’s flagship guitar amp designer! BIAS AMP 2 is the ultimate virtual amp designer, authentically recreating the tone and feel of real tube amplifiers, while allowing you to mix and match components to create your ideal amp. BIAS AMP 2 represents a revolution in virtual amplifier design, providing the tools to take your ultimate guitar tone with you anywhere, from the studio to the stage and back again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg currentoffer-positivegrid-612-928.jpg (24.0 KB, 0 views)

Old 11-09-2018, 09:30 AM

PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE OFFER

APPLIED ACOUSTICS SYSTEMS

Two free AAS sound packs and $300 discount off AAS Libraries Sound Pack Series Bundle from 8 November to 9 January

Choose two titles from the AAS Sound Pack Series, which comprises 35 different titles by 15 different top sound designers and artists. The packs explore many genres and themes for an incredible amount of variety. The sound packs were created with the Ultra Analog VA-2, String Studio VS-2, Chromaphone 2, and Strum GS-2 synths from the AAS Pro Series. They can be played with the included AAS Player plug-in. Whether it’s for a specific production task or a new type of music you would like to explore, these sound packs represent a rich source of inspiration and a great opportunity to explore the world of physical modelling.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg currentoffer-aas-750-898.jpg (61.2 KB, 0 views)

Old 11-09-2018, 11:31 AM

I'm not clear on exactly what is being offered with this one. Is it a sample set you can import to your own sample player (ie, Structure)? Or, is the AAS player similar to the UVI type player or the Kontakt Free player with different sound modules each with their own unique library of sounds that can only be played on them? From the description I gather its the latter, but it isn't clear. Thanks.

Old 11-09-2018, 11:56 AM

The AAS player can load banks made for their other products (I'm not sure if all of them) but it doesn't allow to make any changes, like a preset player.

Last edited by amagras; 11-09-2018 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Edited for accuracy
Old 11-09-2018, 01:20 PM

I have the free AAS player and a few sound packs(like 3 maybe?) . I found it high quality samples for EDM/HipHop type sounds. Though I'm sure there is stuff that can be used differently. I don't do a lot of dance/pop so i never got more packs but I do like the ones I have.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64GTOBOY View Post
I have the free AAS player and a few sound packs(like 3 maybe?) . I found it high quality samples for EDM/HipHop type sounds. Though I'm sure there is stuff that can be used differently. I don't do a lot of dance/pop so i never got more packs but I do like the ones I have.
LOL Let us know where you found those "high quality samples" please as their sample packs are not great at all. Platic sounds and cardboard sounds. Ggod for EDM ?? HipHop ?? What producers have used these samples and why? I listened thru all the packs and boy oh boy do most suck bigtime

Just listen to the guitar sounds and for EDM ? Let me know as I would love to be proven wrong although I seriously doubt that will happen in this case. The samples are cheap and they sound the same way .. sorry but I am not knocking you or your thoughts, just surprised anyone would say good for EDM and hiphop. We sell songs and produce for A Lister artists especially in the US and if our productions were made from these sounds we would be homeless by now

I am a bit shocked people complain about getting loopmasters sample packs for free from Avid when those sounds are sooooo much better and Avid gave those away to everyone. These are $39 each and thats $38.99 too much.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————