Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2010, 02:34 PM

Default Multiple regions with fades HELP

Ok Guys here is one that I must just be missing the function for.

I have many many small regions that I have taken hours to ad fades.
Now I want to normalize all regions while keeping multiple regions. This is all fine as that is a output choice from the normalize function but when I normalize its seeing the fades as regions thus normalizing the fades and not preserving the fades.
I have tried consolidation and that does translate the fades but then ofcourse I loose my multiple regions.
So my need is to get to the point in the end that my fades translate into the normalizing function. I DON'T need to see the fade function anymore I just don't what the fade being seen as a region when normalizing.
Any ideas on this one guys?

I voted at www.deardigi.com