Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)

Old 10-25-2015, 02:40 PM

Default Can't get M-Audio Black box to midi sync to M-Powered 7.3

Hi from a self confessed Homer Simpson.
I recently bought an M-Audio Black Box guitar USB interface. It says that it is compatible with Pro Tools M-Powered. I cannot find a way to get it to midi sync to pro tools, or even be recognised by pro tools. In the midi device window on pro tools, there isn't even an option to select any M- Audio product. I can't see anywhere on pro tools that it knows the Black Box is even there.
I have never tried using any USB device with my Pro Tools 7.3 with a delta 1010 light soundcard, on an old Dell PC with windows XP, and no internet connection. I have loaded the Black Box drivers using the supplied disk.
Please can anyone help me ? Mark, in Wales.