Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Win)

Old 11-05-2009, 05:57 PM

Default Help with VSS3 for MassivePack install

I've been going back & forth with TC support for over a month now, and can't get this to work...

I purchased Digi MassivePack8, which includes TC VSS3 reverb. After installing it, Pro Tools gives this message when loading plug-ins:

"Pro Tools could not load the following plug-ins either because no valid authorization could be found, the iLok key was not connected or the plug-in was damaged: VSS3.dpm"

I have already confirmed with TC and PACE that the authorization IS valid. The license appears to be fully functional on my iLok, and all other licenses work fine. Previous to that, I had installed the VSS3 demo, and it worked fine. I made sure I un-installed it when I got the MassivePack. TC support seems to think it's some kind of "software conflict", possibly with the previously installed demo. I even searched the registry & deleted anything related to VSS3.

Does anyone know what could be preventing this plug-in from loading? Are there any computer gurus who can tell me how to get rid of any remnants of the VSS3 demo, so I can either resolve this or rule it out as the culprit? I've already done what i THOUGHT was a complete search of the computer and the registry.

Thanks!!!