Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Mac)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2009, 11:04 AM

Default Can not install Pro Tools Essential on Snow Leopard

Just Picked up the Pro Tools M-Powered Essential kit with the USB mic

The mic works great (tired it out in Garage Band) but there is a constant error when I try to install the program into my nice new computer.

The installation process will not complete and say that there was a error right before the progress bar is completely full.

i have OSX 10.6.2
and Pro Tools M-Powered Essential 8.02

Has anyone else come to this issue?

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search