Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2016, 07:12 AM

Default Marker Text NOT Saving

I'm used to having the "Ghost Markers (ie: markers left over from another session that are past the current projects duration). But I don't understand why the text written on the current marker won't save.

I went into Eucon to label my markers (#16: 0.4.21 doesn't tell me anything) by song section, so I'd know where the Verse, Chorus, Solo, etc would be located (so now #16 is 16: Chor. 3 0.4.21). I SAVED THE TEXT CHANGES. They looked on the MC Control the way they did in Eucon.

When I changed to the Edit page and went back to the markers page the text had REVERTED TO THE DEFAULT VIEW (#16: 0.4.21)!

As a result, I have to keep my marker window open in Nuendo to see the navigation information I need. What's the point of having a marker page on the controller, if you can't use it to find what you need? Meanwhile, the text from the ghost markers is still there as written (WTH?!!?)

WHY WON'T THE TEXT IN THE CURRENT MARKER STAY PUT?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
My Rigg:
Nuendo 1 - 7 |VST Studio Connect Pro | Windows 10 Pro | Intel i7 - 5820K CPU @ 3.30 | 64-bit OS | 32GB of RAM |RME HDSPe RayDAT | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Video Card | Euphonix MC Control & Transport | Xkeys | UAD-2 Octo Core with UAD-1 Legacy Ultra Pak | Isotope RX4 | Melodyne 3.2 | Voxengo Plugins | Real Guitar | B4 II | EZ Drummer | Drumagog 4 | Virtual Guitarist 2 | Korg, Roland, Kurzweil Synths | Apogee Big Ben | 32 Channel Panasonic DA-7 desk | Equator D5 (5.1) & Mackie 824 (St.) monitors | VS-1680 & 880 HDR's |
Old 09-16-2016, 07:52 AM

Default Re: Marker Text NOT Saving

Never mind, I figured it out. I had the text in the dialogue window of Nuendo's marker page. Once I moved it over one column to the left, into description section, the text on the control changed to reflect that.