How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2017, 09:42 PM

Default ASC code "Invalid User"

Hey,

I recently lost my iLok and purchased an ASC to get my protools license redeposited into my iLok account. However when I try to use the ASC via the 'My Support' section in my avid account I get an 'Invalid user' error. I have tried calling the support line in australia (02 9420 3066), which is engaged the first 5 times I called, to no success. The first time I was connected to the automated system and entered my ASC I was told to hold on the line and a support technican would be with me soon only to have the call get disconnected. I tried to call again and was told that the ASC was invalid for phone support and was directed back to the avid website. The support page would then tell me to call the Single Incident Support line that would tell me my code is invalid and start me back on this loop.
I have tried looking for other support numbers or emails but have had no luck finding any. I even tried called the local sales number who transfered me to the Single Incident Support line where I was stuck in the same loop again.
Is there anyone who has had the same issue? and if so who did you go about fixing it? Does anyone know of any Avid support emails that I can contact? or even another phone number for general enquiries?
Old 02-20-2017, 11:47 AM

Default Re: ASC code "Invalid User"

Welcome to the community.

The Avid Support Code was added to your Avid account's Products Not Yet Downloaded, so I went ahead and activated that for you. So you'll now see this in my.avid.com/products. Will look for a support case (or start one) to get this wrapped up.