Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)

Old 11-01-2012, 05:27 AM

Default Fast Track Ultra: No Control Panel

Hi,
Can somebody please help me, cos I'm getting nowhere fast with this problem?! I recently bought a Fast Track Ultra, which now seems to be obsolete as far as Avid are concerned, as it is no longer visible in the drop down menu of products they offer 'support' for.. or anywhere else on the site, so far as I can find. This SUCKS, Avid! It may be obsolete to you, but I've only just bought it, and it doesn't work already.
My problem: The Control Panel has gone missing, and I can't bring it back up. I've tried deleting the drivers and reinstalling from the CD Rom, but still all I get is the icon, which when I click on, no longer expands to the Control Panel page. It DID, right up until I updated my Pro Tools MP9 to the new version, 9.05..
Having trawled this site for some time, I did manage to find a post where someone had the same problem;
http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...rue&popup=true
None of this worked. (I couldn't find the registry key to delete it)
Help? Anyone? Avid?