Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > RTAS & TDM Plug-ins

Old 05-26-2020, 12:52 PM

Default Avid Eleven TDM issues

I recently upgraded my PT HD Accel from 9 to 10 on Snow Leopard and my Eleven worked as a DSP plugin.

I then upgraded from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion and ran basically every Eleven installer I could find and it will only work as a native plugin. I tried trashing the prefs and no change.

I kept my snow leopard disk but I'd rather use a newer OS if possible.
HDX, Mac Studio, Rupert Neve 511 x 9, Rupert Neve 551 x 8, Manley Variable Mu, Massive Passive, Stereo Pultec, ELOP, VoxBox, and DVC, DBX 160s, Daking Fet III, Distressors, M905 Monitor Controller and other cool stuff.
Old 05-26-2020, 02:00 PM

Default Re: Avid Eleven TDM issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattafact View Post
I recently upgraded my PT HD Accel from 9 to 10 on Snow Leopard and my Eleven worked as a DSP plugin.

I then upgraded from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion and ran basically every Eleven installer I could find and it will only work as a native plugin. I tried trashing the prefs and no change.

I kept my snow leopard disk but I'd rather use a newer OS if possible.

Hi,

Have you tried simply copying the plugin from the Snow Leopard plugins folder into the Mountain Lion folder. Library, Application support, Digidesign, plugins. No reason why this shouldn't work really.

If you have used a recent installer it could be the AAX installer which would only be native.

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.
Old 05-26-2020, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizdee View Post
Hi,

Have you tried simply copying the plugin from the Snow Leopard plugins folder into the Mountain Lion folder. Library, Application support, Digidesign, plugins. No reason why this shouldn't work really.

If you have used a recent installer it could be the AAX installer which would only be native.

Chris

I'll give that a shot. Should have thought of that. Thanks!
HDX, Mac Studio, Rupert Neve 511 x 9, Rupert Neve 551 x 8, Manley Variable Mu, Massive Passive, Stereo Pultec, ELOP, VoxBox, and DVC, DBX 160s, Daking Fet III, Distressors, M905 Monitor Controller and other cool stuff.
Old 05-26-2020, 02:46 PM

That worked. I'm so confused but glad it's working.

I'm getting kinda tired of spending so much time messing with this ancient stuff. HDX and Mohave is sounding pretty good right about now.