Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 07-01-2018, 03:51 PM

Default Not provided with license

Upgraded today to a subscription and ilok never had a license sent to it. My user name was correct as I went through the purchase process. Frustrating because I shelled out my cash, can't use pro tools now, and probably won't get resolution for a week. Anyone have ideas? Thanks.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:51 PM

Default Re: Not provided with license

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeter7 View Post
Upgraded today to a subscription and ilok never had a license sent to it. My user name was correct as I went through the purchase process. Frustrating because I shelled out my cash, can't use pro tools now, and probably won't get resolution for a week. Anyone have ideas? Thanks.
Checked the account based on your community email address, and I see a Pro Tools Perpetual Bundle (with 10/11/12) deposited today to the iLok User ID linked from your my.avid.com account and it's activated to an iLok2. So I'll assume you solved this after posting, but please reply back or start a support case via the Support Center link in your Avid account if you need help. Thanks.