Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell

Old 10-25-2020, 07:21 AM

Default Sold! D-Command ES Main Unit - Replaced faders local pickup NY/NJ!

Freeing up some money for other upgrades and have to sell my beloved control surface. This is the latest model D-Command ES Main Unit, looking for $2000. I purchased it used in Nov ‘18 from a studio that was closing, they had just replaced all of faders at the same time and they’re incredibly smooth and quiet, same level as the S6 and it hasn't left my apartment since.

It works perfectly, all of the encoders, buttons and faders were just tested and it’s been used in my home studio since purchase. Welcome to try it out here or I’ll split the cost of a Lyft ride for delivery in the NYC area.

It’s 64 bit compatible and has no issues working with PT 2020 and with so many film stages still relying on them I’m sure they’ll be supported for years to come. Connection is over Ethernet and far more stable than EuCon has been in my experience.

The ES color scheme looks great, all the displays are clear and easy to read. Mixing on this is a dream and I’m sad to let it go.

There are some scratches on the surface that were there when I got it, tried to show them in the photos.

No XMon included but the encoders and buttons in the section tested perfectly.

If the ad’s still up, it’s still available. Save $15,000 off the original price and you’ll never want to go back to working with a mouse.

Photos

Last edited by Ryan Kelly; 11-06-2020 at 04:52 AM.