Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 06:00 AM

Default Just upgraded to 10.5, got a problem, heh

I upgraded to 10.5, which meant a reinstall of ProTools (I tried not to but it went fairly wrong, lol).

So I reinstalled from my PT 7.1.1 disk I got in March and all works fine, however I need to upgrade back to 7.3 although I can't seem to find the update on the Digi website anywhere, I can find the 7.3.1 update but that requires 7.3 already installed!

I have a 7.3 upgrade auth on my iLok but cant find anywhere to download the thing! This is fairly urgent and I've emailed DD but I dunno when that'll get replied to so was hoping someone could shed some light on this

Cheers!
Old 11-02-2007, 09:13 AM

Default Re: Just upgraded to 10.5, got a problem, heh

7.3 was a paid upgrade and isn't generally provided to the public. If you purchased it through Digidesign, you can login to your digistore account and the download link should still be there for you.

Studio rig: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R, Intel i7 920, 6GB Patriot DDR3, NVidia 8600GS, LG GGW-H20L BD-RE, Sony CRX195E1 CD-RW, 2x WD Caviar black 640GB (os swap), 1x WD caviar 320GB (sessions), 1x Maxtor 120GB (sessions), 1x Seagate 1TB (samples/loops), Profire2626, Command8, PT12 on OSX

Mobile Rig: 2015 MacBook Pro Retina, Apollo Twin, PT12
Old 11-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Administrator

To elaborate on what spkguitar wrote...

For help returning to your upgrade downloads and authorization codes, please see the Featured Downloads & Help page in the main website support section:
www.digidesign.com/support

On the right side under Quick Links, you will find this:

Featured Downloads & Help
www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?navid=54&itemid=23375
===
Download Help:

Downloaded Upgrades

Upgrades Purchased from the DigiStore
If you purchased a downloadable Pro Tools upgrade from the DigiStore, go to the DigiStore and click on the "your account" link at the top. You should see your recent orders after you are logged in.

Click on "View Order Details/Tracking Number" next to your Pro Tools upgrade order. Your upgrade downloads will be available on the order details page, along with your authorization code if you purchased a Pro Tools LE upgrade (this is also where you would find your authorization for MP3 Option if you purchased that product).

Pro Tools Amnesty Upgrades
Login to your My Digi account on the website. If you have previously completed the activation process for a Pro Tools Amnesty Upgrade, your downloads will be available after you login, along with your Pro Tools LE authorization code if you received a Pro Tools LE Amnesty upgrade. These will be under "Registered Downloads" at the bottom of your My Digi home page. Currently, only Amnesty upgrades are listed in your Registered Downloads section.
===

Because Pro Tools M-Powered is iLok protected, you can also download from this page:
Pro Tools M-Powered 7 3 Backup Web Installers
Old 11-02-2007, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Just upgraded to 10.5, got a problem, heh
You have got a problem as it's not supported and probably not going to work !
Old 11-02-2007, 01:47 PM

It works just fine on my 10.5 install. Digi has not yet certified it yet so there is no guarantee that it will be stable. Having said that, I have not had any problems yet.

Ninia