Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 03-25-2002, 03:49 AM

Default Audio Regions Display Problem & Grabber Problem

I have looked everywhere to find this and haven't been able to yet. When I start a NEW PTLE session in Windows, begin recording tracks, etc. The Audio Regions display is never present anywhere. If I use non-destructive recording to track with, I can never "find" previous versions of the track. Is there any way to make the Audi Regions window pop-up?

Secondly, the Grabber options are never visible or available while I am placing the mouse over the grabber tool. Is this a bug? According to the manual and the demo, there should be a drop-down menu available on the Grabber tool icon. I can't see it on my system!

Thanks in advance
Old 03-25-2002, 04:05 AM

Default Re: Audio Regions Display Problem & Grabber Problem

your audio regions are listed in the regions bin which is located on the right hand side of the screen. if you can't see it, click on the two small arrows just above the scroll bar at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

to see and select the different functions of the editing tools, click and hold the mouse button while over the tool to reveal the extra options.

~matt
Old 03-25-2002, 04:08 AM

Default Re: Audio Regions Display Problem & Grabber Problem

Excellent! Thanks for the quick response. I did notice that the little down arrow at the bottom right corner of the Grabber icon in the Edit screen doesn't work though. You can left or right click on any part of the Grabber icon to get the desired function.