Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2019, 06:17 PM

Default Re: Printing stems "in the box"

Quote:
Originally Posted by henningaround View Post
I feel like every time I used offline bounce the resulting clips had mistakes in it. Sometimes just bugs in plug-in automation (mostly the IR stuff) with really weird results. But very often simple mixing mistake I myself did (write automation to selection...). I always re-record realtime while producers and director are listening and punch in changes afterwards while they are still there. So print master is finished as soon as they leave. I use offline bounce only to deliver to other departments etc. Or sometimes quiet handy to get a complete loudness analysis over night of your mix after 1st or 2nd pass!
+1

real-time gives you a great opportunity to fix or improve little things.