Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2010, 02:41 PM

Unhappy 11 Rack with Voodoo Lab Ground Control-Exp Pedal issuses

I've been enjoying the wonderment of the 11 rack for about a year now and apart form a few initial kinks that needed to be ironed out I've been having great success in the studio and as a stand alone live unit. I use the Vooddoo lab ground control when using 11 live and it works great. All this said, I have of late been having an issue with my Exp pedals. I use two m-audio exp pedals as wah and volume controllers. It seems that sometimes when I boot up the rig with the exp pedals connected I don't get any signal from most of my patches and oddly some sound comes through on some of the patches but much quieter. To get my sound back I unplug the exp pedals from the Ground Control and re-boot 11 and its all good again, minus the exp pedals. Has anyone out there experienced this drama and can help me correct this issue?
Old 11-10-2010, 04:49 AM

Thumbs up Re: 11 Rack with Voodoo Lab Ground Control-Exp Pedal issuses

My Guit tech worked it out for me. The switch underneath the M-audio exp pedal was switched to 'other' and should have been 'M-Audio' All perfect now. I hope this helps someone else if they run into the same thing. I feel a bit like a dumbass but hey its all good now!