Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2004, 11:13 PM

Default protools 6.4 bugs that make my life hell

has anyone experienced the following?? When im zoomed in and drawing fades over multiple tracks protools will draw fades over fades so i now have 2 fades on the same audio region which gives me errors when i relaunch the system.
Worse than this is when you do a find inside of protools, and highlight a file in the edit window, and clear selected and delete, protools does not unhighlight audio files that were highlighted in your region list and out of habit when it gives me the little pop up window saying the region is being used i just hit delete.....well since the other files are still highlited and i move to fast to read...because of the last 10 freaking years of it not doing this i end up deleting the wrong files....does this make any sense or am i so freaking fed up with protools that i cant even get out a sentence....someone please come out with software that doesn't f.u.c.k. me out of hours of work what the hell are we all your beta testers
Old 07-09-2004, 12:45 AM

Default Re: protools 6.4 bugs that make my life hell

actually, this fade problem happens on any zoom setting...glad someone mentioned it