Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2017, 06:26 PM

Default No digital signal from eleven rack

Hey all,

I was hoping someone on this forum could help me with an issue that I am having with my eleven rack. To start here are my system specs:

Windows 10 Home
Focusrite Clarett 8 Pre- main interface, Control driver 2.1.4
Eleven Rack- Driver 1.1.11 Firmware 2.0.1

I am routing the eleven rack to the clarett via spdif. The eleven rack is set to external clock s/pdif. Rig input- guitar. Digital output- split in/out.

I have the I/O for the Audio interface set up in pro tools for the eleven rack L and R. I have two mono audio tracks created in pro tools with the inputs selected as eleven rack L and R. I do have the Eleven Rack symbol showing up next to the input selection. I have to both record enable and input monitor the tracks but get nothing from the eleven rack. I would appreciate any help! Thanks.