Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS

Old 10-24-2011, 08:53 AM

Default Clean install of PT 10 under fresh install of Lion

I had problems upgrading PT 9 to 10 under Snow Leopard and then upgrading Snow Leopard to Lion. So I took a deep breath and decided to Install everything fresh. That is a fresh Lion, clean PT 10 and all my plugins and other software of course. I wanted to do this when upgrading to PT 9 last year but everything went smoothly then so I didn't bother. Now it's a different story.

Anyway I ran into some problems doing this. One is that with the PTIEP some licenses aren't recognized anymore (mainly Transfuser and Strike) while other VI's of the PTIEP have no problem. I already posted about this in another thread so I won't bother you with it in this thread : Strike And Transfuser ilok licenses not recognized in PT 10.

The second problem is that I can't install the plugins of the complete Production Toolkit. The installer shouts that not the right version of Pro Tools is installed. Anyone else have this problem?