Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2012, 06:25 AM

Default Control Pro Tools mixer with M-Audio Keystation Pro 88?

Control Pro Tools mixer with M-Audio Keystation Pro 88?

Hi,

I got Pro Tools 10, Macbook (intel), M-audio Keystation Pro 88, the software Enigma, the right .xml file for Keystation Pro 88 and Pro Tools and the cs10.bundle file.
I want to use the M-audio Keystation Pro 88 as a controller for Pro Tools; to control the faders in the mixer and so on.
Ive imported the Keystation Pro 88 xml file into Enigma and done the right operations in there and loaded it into the Keystation Pro 88.
Ive seen that Novation is coming out with its "Automap(4)" and that M-Audio has its Axiom Pro 49 with Hyper Control, but is there something else (new) for the M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 that I could use to control the mixer in Pro Tools?

Ive taken the cs10.bundle file and put it in the right folder (Applications/Digidesign/Pro Tools/Controllers).
The problem is that I can not get the cs10 to show up under Peripherals in Setup in Pro Tools.
I read on a forum that someone had tried to move all the other .bundle files away from the Controllers folder so that only the cs10.bundle file was ther but still didnt work. They also suggested to unmount any fire wire drive and restart protools which Ive also tried but still not working.
Has anybody got the M-audio Keystation Pro 88 to work as a controller in Pro Tools (has anybody managed to get the cs10 to show up as an option under Peripherals in Setup in Pro Tools 8)?.
Thanks!