Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2003, 02:46 PM

Default What is your experience with getting a new license

My Virus Indigo license is trapped inside my bad iLok, I bought a new iLok which works... I΄ve registered my plug-in... My first obvious thaught is that Digidesign (or Pace?) want΄s the bad iLok (which I have no problem to understand). However, I _would_ like to get my NEW iLok up and running for Indigo asap... My question is therefore.... What is the process for this?... What is "you other" users experience with the waiting process etc?... Is it like I have to wait until Digidesign/Pace receive and have inspected the bad iLok?.. In that case I will be another few months without my plug-in
Old 09-04-2003, 02:57 PM

Default Re: What is your experience with getting a new license

Contact the companies involved, and they should be able to place time limited assets in your iLok account to keep you going while your old iLok is repaired/replaced.

Rail
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••