Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2012, 02:09 PM

Default I canīt find the "Pro Tools 9 full installer" in my AVID account anymore

I canīt find in my Avid account the "Pro Tools 9 full installer" for download anymore (I bought the license in 2010), did Avid deliberately erased the setup file in order to force us to buy PT10?

I already look for a solution inside Avid unfortuanately I didnīt find any e-mail to contact them, I am trapped in a loop hole of FAQs where they say i suppose to find the Pro Tools installer in my account (where it used to be) and then when I check it thereīs no PT9 there

Any thoughts on the subject ?

PS: I found the PC installer in an old backup cd mine, but since I am thinking about buy an Mac I would like to have access to both versions on line