Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2016, 12:51 PM

Default Slate Everything Bundle Subscription turns into Pro Tools License Not Found

I recently had personal issues with a debit card, so I updated my subscription to a new card.

After updating my subscription gobbler seemed fine, my subscription will renew next month like it always has.

But my iLOK licenses haven't updated to reflect that the renewed subscription. They still are greyed out and only one of them says "Locked Group". I don't know what that means though.

I'm also getting a "PACE Activation error" even though I'm successfully logged into my iLOK license manager, goggler 2, and my iLOK is on and plugged in (iLok_1776A2 (001776A2))

As a result of all of this Pro Tools now cannot see my Pro Tools license either, even though it was fully functional just last night, it thinks I need to purchase a new license when you can clearly see that it is there and functional in the iLOK licenses I screen capped.

Any ideas? Thank you so much.

And finally the latest Virtual Tape Machines 1.1.10.4 won't install because of some corruption error not sure what that is, but thought I'd mention it if I'm not the only one.
Old 08-30-2016, 01:31 PM

Default Re: Slate Everything Bundle Subscription turns into Pro Tools License Not Found

Your Pro Tools license (10/11/12 bundle) looks normal in your account. It's a perpetual license so there is no expiration. Your Pro Tools Plan license (for the bonus plug-ins) doesn't expire until January. I don't see any conflicts with these.

I would deactivate the other (greyed out) licenses, right+click your iLok and Synchronize then try PT again.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:57 PM

Default Re: Slate Everything Bundle Subscription turns into Pro Tools License Not Found

Synchronize did the trick, in contact with the Gobbler team because of a small glitch in their system when my payment didn't go through in time. Thanks for checking! Have a good one.

- Sam