Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 03-22-2020, 09:33 AM

Default single account - Windows and Mac together

Entering to question fastly.

I am considering to buy protools for 600 $ with single pay. But i want to be sure that with that account am i able to use my windows and pc. Not asking opening the same time. But at home i want to use my windows but at work i want to use my mac.

And the second things, giving money to a account still comes unthrusty. What i mean by thrust is, if i lost my password or accound and cant receive back, can i be able to receive it back via sending my passport copy or other things. I mean does my account really being guarantied or if i lost and lets say cant reach my mail, then is it a gg ?

thank you.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:15 AM
Avid

Default Re: single account - Windows and Mac together

Installers are provided for both macOS and Windows, and the license will authorize whichever system you are working on if you move your iLok between systems or use iLok Cloud. If you have any trouble signing into your account Avid CS can assist with that.