Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Old 07-11-2018, 07:14 PM

Default Back after 6 years, but struggling!

Hey all!
It's been six years since I have posted here, but that is purely because prior to today everything has been working swimmingly!

I am eagerly trying to finish my EP and re-amp DI tracks guitar tracks.
I read countless threads and watched so many youtube videos but for some reason I am absolutely stuck.

I recording the DI tracks through the eleven rack, now I am trying to re-amp them through the 11 rack and the fractal ax8.

I am trying to send a DI track from Logic Pro x --> out of the front of the eleven rack --> through the AX8 --> and back into the back of the eleven rack

All the research I did shows me that it is possible.

The problem I am having is I set the eleven rack to re-amp, but as soon as I click another track in logic or press record or play the eleven rack changes itself back to guitar. It's really weird have not idea what to do!

Is the logic overriding my re-amp selection because I am using the eleven rack as an audio interface, is it just assuming I want to record guitar, it's so strange

Any ideas?