Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 02-28-2018, 05:26 AM

Default structure free library missing since 2018 u/d

Hi.
I have recently updated to 2018. updated all including Air first instrument bundle. Structure cannot now find the sample files for the factory content. In the quick start folder there is another folder called samples that contains the *.big files for each of the 4 patches in the q/s folder. In the 'Structure Factory Libraries' it has all of the patch files but does not have the sample folder or related *.big files for the 60 patches listed. I have done a full search of my computer but cannot find them. I have tried re-installing the bundle several times to no avail. I am probably missing some obvious link to a download or some such....if someone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.
Mr Bez
Old 03-01-2018, 11:23 AM

Default Re: structure free library missing since 2018 u/d

None of the Structure library files should have been over-written when you upgraded Pro Tools. Do you know where you had the original Structure files before you did the upgrade? Also, are you on a Mac or on Windows?

Old 03-05-2018, 06:25 AM

Default Re: structure free library missing since 2018 u/d

Hi,
Structure was working so I guess they were where they should have been. (not helpful I know) I am on Windows 10 pro, all updates up to date.
cheers
MB