Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2003, 01:23 PM

Default Newly recorded audio, here a minute, GONE the next

I recently recorded a guitar track by itself. There was one part that needed to by punched in to fix a problem. I named the original gtr. part and punched in the new one with no problems. I played it back and everything looked and sounded great. However, I come back to the session a day later and the new gtr. part that I punched in is gone! The region is there, but it's blank. WTF?! This is not the only time this has ever happened either. Once I had four entire tracks disappear from a session and it cost me a lot of time and money.

I searched the entire computer for the track name that it says is missing and it cannot find anything! What is going on?! Disk allocation never changed... I am clueless. Can anyone enlighten me on what the hell is going on and what I can do to stop this from happening again?

Stormy