How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 11-19-2017, 04:58 PM

Default Re: New license not authorizing Pro Tools 12.6 after activating it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Looks like there are 2 different email addresses referenced in the case so that might explain the communication issue. I notified the rep to look into this.

Your date of purchase entitles you to versions up through 12.4, so please install that version (available from my.avid.com/products) for use with your Pro Tools with Upgrade and Support Plan 2015 iLok license bundle.

I bought this iLok in 2015 and they sad me you're gonna have all upgrades of pro tools for 4 years. I know someone who also bought his ilok in 2015 and he can use pro tools 12.8. He said to me "i wrote to avid forums about issue and they uprgraded my license." We are have same license of pro tools but i can't use it. I don't know which license system does avid use n i don't care actually. I paid for it and i'm waiting to use. Pleasee.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:47 PM

Default Re: New license not authorizing Pro Tools 12.6 after activating it

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecan81 View Post
I bought this iLok in 2015 and they sad me you're gonna have all upgrades of pro tools for 4 years. I know someone who also bought his ilok in 2015 and he can use pro tools 12.8. He said to me "i wrote to avid forums about issue and they uprgraded my license." We are have same license of pro tools but i can't use it. I don't know which license system does avid use n i don't care actually. I paid for it and i'm waiting to use. Pleasee.
We had a program that included 4 years of software releases for Edu purchases but that ended in April 2013. Those that purchased during that time who qualified for a free Pro Tools 12 upgrade would see that in the Products Not Yet Downloaded section of my.avid.com and you would continue to get new releases up through the end of the 4th year. If you need assistance with this please provide your purchase and account info via a registration case. Thanks.