Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2009, 07:53 PM

Default Resizing playlist tracks = what the?

Anyone out there tried resizing the comp playlist tracks? I can't seem to find any rhyme or reason to what's going on! The manual says...

"You can resize Playlist lanes the same way you resize tracks. To resize the track and all Playlist lanes together, Click the line in between lanes and drag up or down. The track and all Playlist lanes resize accordingly. – or – Right-click the vertical scale between the playlist area and the Playlist Lane controls and select the lane size you want. The track and all Playlist lanes resize accordingly."

When I try either of these, only the actual track and the first playlist lane resize, while all subsequent ones stay exactly the same size they are.I'm gonna keep messing with this. Just curious if anyone else out there is experiencing said wackiness.

And NOW I'm trying to resize a single playlist lane as per the manual by "Control-click[ing] the line in between lanes and drag[ging] up or down. The upper lane resizes accordingly." All that happens to me is the playlist lane changes position (reorders).

The messing about continues!
Old 01-06-2009, 01:26 AM

Default Re: Resizing playlist tracks = what the?

Normal resizing works great with the playlist view. The right click method also works fine. The third one (resizing the lanes one by one) is not working, or I cannot find the solution for it. Neither of the modifier keys work. But I can resize all the playlist lanes at once.
Tamas Dragon
Old 09-08-2009, 03:39 PM

yea, this is all screwy I think. I can't seem to resize the playlist lanes properly. They are definitely not all resizing together and if I try to resize one, I can't quite grasp what is going on, as it's not really working. Someone else must think something cooky is going on here...
Old 09-08-2009, 03:42 PM

Restarting PT DEFINITELY brought everything back to normal and now resizing is working as expected. Some sort of bug here I think...