Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2019, 02:31 AM

Default Upgrade from 9 M Powered

Hi, I have Pro Tools M Powered 9 and used since about 2012 first with fast track pro and now with M Audio NRV10 firewire desk and windows 10 i7 (generation 2 processor i think) desktop machine. I would like to upgrade to the latest version of Pro Tools ideally. I have gone to my products in Avid.com website and my protools is not listed. I clicked on" Support Customers - if you do not see your system listed below click here to claim your upgrade". It asks me to enter a system ID. I have a product card with the key on i used to originally register the M powered protools. I tried typing in the code on the card but the website just says not recognised. I also went onto the ilok site. I can see my protools version there. I have also manage to link my ilok account to the avid account but cannot get my m powered protools to show in my products, not can i contact support to as what to do because that also asks for system ID. What can i do. If i need to pay full price for version 12 protools i think i will move to Ableton .