Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2023, 09:18 AM
Avid

Default A note from Jeff Rosica, Avid's CEO

Hi everyone.

Our CEO & President at Avid, Jeff Rosica, asked me to share this with you on his behalf.

Marianna
----------
Hi Everyone,

After the major announcement that Avid made with STG on August 9th, I have personally wanted to say much more—but being a publicly traded company that must follow very clear SEC guidelines, we have a limit on what we can say at this point in the process. #GottaListenToTheLawyers 😊

What I can say is that it’s an exciting new chapter ahead for Avid, and I’m looking forward to us sharing more once we’re able to. Until then, I do invite everyone to read any of the following communications that I put out and the company made public right after the announcement (links are embedded below). They say quite a bit…

Letter to Avid’s Customers

Letter to Avid’s Partners

Internal Avid Employee Communication

I will also say that we/I do monitor and read a lot of the commentary being posted on social media and in the various community forums, and I really feel that much of the speculation out there seems quite a bit off base and not aligned to the truths or facts as I know them. For now, I will just leave it at that.

Avid is good company with good products and is made up of a lot of really good, talented people who are passionate about what we do and care very deeply about our community—and who work hard every day in striving to help meet the many continuing demands and needs of our customers and users across the globe. I hope that those posting and/or commenting will remember this.

Most importantly, irrespective of this big news, all of us on #TeamAvid remain hyper focused on serving our customers and users. Simply… it’s business as usual for us. And stay tuned for some cool innovations and product announcements that are coming in the weeks and months ahead!

With my best,

Jeff Rosica

CEO & President
Avid Technology

[email protected]
cell +1 (813) 493-6800
AOL IM avidmarianna
Twitter Avidmarianna
Skype mariannamontague

We're Avid. Learn more at www.avid.com

[email protected]
cell +1 (813) 493-6800