Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)

Old 12-22-2007, 11:11 PM

Default importing audio files

I'm trying to import an audio file. I've saved it as an MP3 and an AIF file. When I go to the Import Audio menu, it says that the file must be "converted". I add the file to the convert list and then click "convert". But at the bottom right of the dialog box, there is no "Done" button as appears in both the online help file AND in all the third-party manuals for Pro Tools. Instead of a "Done" button, there's an "Open" button. When I click on it, nothing happens. There is also no "Import to Track" or "Import to Region" option. I'm using Pro Tools M-Powered Version 7.3.1 for Mac and am running it on a MacBook Pro Intel laptop. Any help would be appreciated.

Kurt