How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2017, 06:32 PM

Default Map::at: key not found Error...? Antares Plug-Ins 12.8.2

I am getting: Map::at: key not found

When trying to load Antares AVOX 4 Plug-Ins.

Anyone have a clue? I have submitted a ticket to Antares, but thought I would ask here.
Old 10-28-2017, 06:43 PM

Default Re: Map::at: key not found Error...? Antares Plug-Ins 12.8.2

Hard to say with zero info on your system. I'd start by removing and re-installing the plugin

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 10-28-2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albee1952 View Post
Hard to say with zero info on your system. I'd start by removing and re-installing the plugin
I tried that.

2017 iMac i7 64GB RAM macOS 10.12.6 PTHD 12.8.2x106
Old 11-11-2017, 11:57 AM

Any luck with this issue? I'm getting the same thing. Mac OSX 10.11.6, PT 12.8.2 x106. In the middle of a project and need to use this. Any help would be awesome. I've tried deleting all antares plugs & files and reinstalling with no luck.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:08 PM

All you can do is try trashing prefs, reinstalling the plugin and contacting the plugin vendor support or if the upgrade to Pro Tools caused this roll back to your previous version/backup.

Why would somebody in the "middle of a project" upgrade Pro Tools? Was there a show stopper bug you had to fix?
Old 11-11-2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
All you can do is try trashing prefs, reinstalling the plugin and contacting the plugin vendor support or if the upgrade to Pro Tools caused this roll back to your previous version/backup.

Why would somebody in the "middle of a project" upgrade Pro Tools? Was there a show stopper bug you had to fix?
I (somebody) upgraded PT last weekend I like to stay up to date and am always in the midst of projects. Those answers are obvious for any PT issue I was hoping to hear from the person who actually had the issue or someone with a solution. Were you having the issue? Is your's working? If not then move along lol.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:48 PM

Default Map::at: key not found Error...? Antares Plug-Ins 12.8.2

People can’t guess what you have tried or if you know to do obvious stuff (especially with two posts on DUC). If you have done those obvious things then that is helpful information to others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-11-2017, 12:54 PM

True. Was really hoping to hear if he'd heard anything from Antares about it I should have been more clear. Anyways thanks, submitted support ticket and will use Logic for that plug.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:01 PM

BTW this is part of a standard C++ error message. The code is doing a key-value (or technically key-map) lookup and not finding an entry for a key. That key-value pair could be anything being used to store some parameter... (people sometime incorrectly think “key” must be referring to a license key). One reason for wanting to make sure you trashed prefs is the key here could be associated with values in prefs. The good news is this type of problem should be really easy for a developer to track down. The problem could well be Avid or Antares’ fault but Antares is likely going to be much faster tracking down the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2017, 08:51 AM

For anyone having this issue here's what Antares has said:

"Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately this is a known issue effecting the latest version of Harmony Engine and Pro Tools 12 on both Mac and Windows. We've been working with Avid to resolve the issue, but according to them it's apparently caused by a bug in Pro Tools 12. As far as I know they've fixed the bug and will include the fix in their next update of Pro Tools, however this may not be released until December or January unfortunately.

The issue appears to be most severe in the latest version of Pro Tools 12.8.2, and prevents users from being able to load Harmony Engine 4.1 at all. However, the previous version of Pro Tools 12.8.0 permitted users to load Harmony Engine 4.1 after making a second attempt to load the plug-in (a relatively simple workaround).

So, if possible, the best solution to resolve this problem would be to uninstall Pro Tools 12.8.2 and re-install the previous version 12.8.0. Then you should be able to use Harmony Engine 4.1 after making second and subsequent attempts to load it."