Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11

Old 02-07-2018, 03:29 AM

Default Re: Protools HD11 - Coreaudio - negative H/W Insert Offset required?

Has anyone managed to resolve this? I'm having the same issue with an Antelope Orion 32+, Pro tools 12.8.3 on OSX 10.12.6. I've tried getting support from Antelope, which was useless, and Avid which was probably the worst customer support I have ever received and I bought the support plan specifically for this issue! Still no closer to resolving it. Really don't want to have to go through the pain of getting in touch with Avid again. Would appreciate any advice please.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:22 AM

Default Re: Protools HD11 - Coreaudio - negative H/W Insert Offset required?

FWIW, and this is pure conjecture, but probably something to do with the Zen reporting incorrect offset numbers back to Pro Tools. I've seen this sort of thing a few times and seems like it's always with third party interfaces on USB (there seems to be a bunch of these kinds of posts for people with Focusrite interfaces too) - never with Avid I/O.

----------------------------------------
Mac Studio / Ventura, PT 2023.12.HDX, Avid HD I/Os and Metric Halo ULN8, 3xS1/Dock
Also running a Mac Studio Ultra / Ventura / HDX / MTRX / S6