Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2016, 06:42 PM

Default FS: Bomb Factory Avid Pultec Bundle: Make an Offer

I am selling the license for my Bomb Factory (Avid) Pultec Bundle. It includes three different Pultec emulations including:

EQP-1A
EQH-2
MEQ-5

According to the product page here

https://www.avid.com/US/products/pultec-bundle

It looks like Avid has kept these up to date, they are available for not only the older RTAS format but also the latest AAX format both native and DSP.

I no longer use Pro Tools and since these plugins are not available in VST/AU format, they are of no more use to me. Thus, feel free to make me an offer of whatever they would be worth to you, I am flexible on price.

I will pay the $25 Ilok transfer fee, so keep in mind that your offer would need that least be some amount above $25 in order that I do not lose money :)

Also thrown in for free with this sale will be a license for an older plugin "BNR LE" which is the broadband noise reduction plugin. This one is RTAS only and will not be updated to AAX by Avid, but still could be useful if you have an older system lying around.

Feel free to respond by PM or even better email me at dan(at)danielsteinberg.com

Thanks!
Old 02-03-2016, 06:59 PM

Default Re: FS: Bomb Factory Avid Pultec Bundle: Make an Offer

$35 including ilok fee