Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows

Old 07-28-2012, 10:48 AM

Default Upgraded from DV Toolkit 2 to Complete Production Toolkit...No Downloadable Content

Hi,
I just purchased an upgrade from the DV Toolkit 2 to the Complete Production Toolkit. I also am running the newest protools software ( version 10 ). I selected the downloadable option when I purchased the upgrade. I got my iLok key and synced it but it says there is no downloadable content for this product when I log into my avid store account. Can anyone tell me how to get this set up, or if all of the features from the Complete Production Toolkit are just gonna get addedin my ProTools 10 software automatically when it recognizes the iLok license. Or if there is anything else I should be doing.

Thanks!
Old 07-28-2012, 10:53 AM

Default Re: Upgraded from DV Toolkit 2 to Complete Production Toolkit...No Downloadable Conte

There is no downloadable content or anything to install.

The Ilok license unlocks all the extra features which are already built into Protools.

You can start testing by creating 256 mono tracks, or surround tracks, etc.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:04 AM

Default Re: Upgraded from DV Toolkit 2 to Complete Production Toolkit...No Downloadable Conte

Quote:
Originally Posted by nst7 View Post
There is no downloadable content or anything to install.

The Ilok license unlocks all the extra features which are already built into Protools.

You can start testing by creating 256 mono tracks, or surround tracks, etc.
Cool....thanks a lot!!