Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2017, 04:57 AM

Default PT12 Subscription Renewal not working

I have an annual subscription (pay monthly) to pro tools, I had a few weeks in another studio and wasn't using my system (and their protools), that combined with a lost card it meant I didn't realise that my subscription did not renew.

I realised this three days ago and put new (and valid) card details into the Avid website to pay for my subscription. On the avid website my subscription comes up as Active, I've the little green tick and everything. But on when I try and open protools it tells me my subscription has expired and the Ilok app says the same thing.

I currently have artists in the studio waiting to start a mix session so it's far from an ideal situation. I tried calling Avid but gave up after waiting on the phone for almost 30 min.

If there is any help anyone can suggest it would be much appreciated.

My system ID: 50247207