Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2003, 12:04 AM

Default Missing Disk

What a pain. I've repartitioned (for tidyness sake) and reinstalled and now I can't find my PT6 disk. I've downloaded the 6.1 and 6.1.1. updaters but after moving house recently I seem to be minus my upgrade disk. Sigh. And of course Tech Support email is off while AES is on. Not my week..... Wish me luck folks.

Old 10-06-2003, 09:44 PM

Default Re: Missing Disk

Thank God! Finally found it... and about a dozen other missing things!! I found my missing moulded earplugs and a restore disk for a compaq laptop I sold 2 years ago. The guy had sold it on and the new owner wiped the drive not realising it would be impossible to get drivers, so I'm glad it showed up! I've probably only used the disk once so I'm happy it made it to the new place

It was a little touch and go but phew! I think I'll wait a little for the update to 6.1.2 for the midi because I'm doing loads in Reason with PT and don't wan't it to go askew. Not if only I remembered to get the SE plugin kit in time.....Sigh