Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2010, 02:59 PM

Default playback stutter

my system has always worked fine...i think the last time my girl cleaned my studio she might have cleaned the keyboard and hit a cammand of some sort? if i watch the transport bar move it seems to hick up... also the meter seems to not be in time with for example the snare hits...and the counter is stuttering...ive tried restarting...deleted some sessions off the drive and took delay compensation off....still stuttering....any ideas?