Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 09-20-2011, 05:48 AM

Default Protools LE 8 hang while "setting up peripherals" and while "loading tracks"

Hi to all,
I got ProTools Le 8 and always hanged when setting up peripherals, but just forced it to quit and then worked just fine.
But this last week I've had some problems while loading most of my ProTools Sessions, it just hang while is loading the tracks or the inserts...or simply before it shows the window saying "loading tracks",
the only significant change i've made those days before that is to erase a couple of plugins...

thanks and greetings!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 08:30 AM

Default Re: Protools LE 8 hang while "setting up peripherals" and while "loading tracks"

problem fixed with re-installing PT!
now it works fine
Old 09-22-2011, 07:37 AM

Default Re: Protools LE 8 hang while "setting up peripherals" and while "loading tracks"

i'm pretty new...new PT 8 and new mbox mini, and i'm havin some hangs too....when it gets to loading the edit window. Have to force-quit...i'm expecting it to get worse....hope it doesnt. Force quit, turn off computer and start again and it comes back to life luckily so far.

I think sometimes it happens if i connect a microphone in xLr just before starting up PT. I guess have to turn off computer for that ....i dunno