Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2018, 03:57 PM

Default anyone know the procedure to re-auth Air plugs and Audioffex plugs

Hi,

Just swapped all my drives into a replacement computer and various plugin auths have to be re-authorised. i've done most but Air and Audiffex seem a bit problematic.

I can find any info so far on their websites on how i can re-auth the plugs. its been a long time since i originally purchased these plugs and the activate whilst online links when loading pro tools doesn't work.

Just hoping to save a bit of time as i'm busy at the moment. anyone had to re-auth these plugs recently?

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:45 PM

Default Re: anyone know the procedure to re-auth Air plugs and Audioffex plugs

Dont you have your AIR plugins authed with iLok?

For the Audified plugs just paste in your serial. If you don't back those up, just log in to your account and grab them.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 06-12-2018, 06:06 PM

Default Re: anyone know the procedure to re-auth Air plugs and Audioffex plugs

Get your Authorization/Redemption Code here:
http://www.airmusictech.com/PROMOCODES
Enter the email address with which you registered your original purchase, copy the Confirmation Code then paste it in the next space, then click Submit.

You need to upgrade to the 2.0.4 version to have the licenses on your iLok

For those who already have AIR licenses on their iLok:
Get the Installers from:
http://www.airmusictech.com/retail/redeem
Click on any Installer – provide your Email address, type your Confirmation Code in the adjacent box, then click on “Get The Download Link”
Your iLok license lets you authorize it.
Pro Tools Studio 2024.3 * SSL UC-1 * Digidesign Command 8 * TECH 21 SansAmp 2.0 * Xvive U3 2.4Ghz Wireless Microphone * Shure SM57 & Rode NT2-A * Fender 30 & Champ 12 valve amps * M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 * PreSonus Speakers & Monitor Station V2 * Lenovo W520 laptop Type 427637U (32 GB RAM) with extra-Ports Dock + SSDs: 2 @ Samsung T5 + 1 @ Samsung T7 * 3 Screens: 15.6” Laptop + 24” BENQ GL2450-B + Samsung 27” CT550 curved Monitor * best Wife!